Joan Holloway lends her scintillating Jessica Rabbit dynamic to the world of AMC's Mad Men. But keep in mind, Joan isn't just a pretty face and buxom curves. She's got a mind for business to back it up.
The offices of Sterling Cooper Draper Price would fall apart at the seams if not for Joan's ever-present calculations. She can manage the books and the office politics without so much as batting an eye. Don't forget this element while you're sporting her hair and heels.
Next Step: Once you've got your head on right, let's talk couture dresses...
Joan Costume Points
- The Attitude: Think like a Joanie
- The 60's Dress: Sew Couture
- The Shape: Cinching the Middle
- On Top: Wraps and Blazers
- The Skirt: High-Waisted, Please
- The Sweater: Tight and Tidy
- The Shoes: Heels with Pointed Toes
- The Makeup: Hot Lips and Lashes
- The Hair: Gingers do it Better