These are so gross, your mom won't even mind if you pick at them. The extra onion flakes in this recipe makes for super gross scab action.
- 1/2 TBS corn starch
- 1 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp corn syrup
- 3/4 tsp onion flakes (1 tsp corn flakes or bran flakes will work, too)
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
Clump the mixture onto your skin, keeping in mind that the red food coloring will leave a light stain after the scab is removed. As the scab dries, it will look darker and the clumps will become more prominent.
More Fake Blood Recipes:
- Spray-Bottle Blood - This water-based recipe is great for spraying clothes with blood.
- Dark, Thin Blood - This lightweight recipe is good for smearing on clothing or walls.
- Thick, Realistic Blood - A touch of cocoa gives this thick blood a dark tint.
- Gross Blood - With flakes of skin and scabs inside.
- Fake Flesh - Make chunks of flesh using items found in your kitchen.
- Dripping Blood - This reddish brown blood is the perfect consistency for dripping down the walls.
- Scabs - Make a clump of bumpy brownish scabs. Yum!
- Prop Guts - Use our fake flesh and gross blood recipes for disgusting decoration.
(Remember, red food coloring stains.)