This is one of the simplest fake blood recipes. Since it is water based, it is great for loading up a misting bottle and hosing down a zombie costume or the walls of a haunted house. Remember, red food coloring stains, so don't spray anything you want to get clean later.
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 drops of red food coloring
More Fake Blood Recipes:
- Spray-Bottle Blood - This water-based recipe is great for spraying clothes with blood.
- Dark, Thin Blood - This lightweight recipe is good for smearing on clothing or walls.
- Thick, Realistic Blood - A touch of cocoa gives this thick blood a dark tint.
- Gross Blood - With flakes of skin and scabs inside.
- Fake Flesh - Make chunks of flesh using items found in your kitchen.
- Dripping Blood - This reddish brown blood is the perfect consistency for dripping down the walls.
- Scabs - Make a clump of bumpy brownish scabs. Yum!
- Prop Guts - Use our fake flesh and gross blood recipes for disgusting decoration.