Okay, I swear that I don't blog about fake blood recipes every year as an excuse to post this gruesome photo. Who would guess that this little cup isn't really dripping blood and guts all over my driveway? Well, hopefully, my neighbors.
I have eight fake blood recipes that offer everything from the perfect splatter to chunky and thick.
- Spray-Bottle Blood - Mostly water, this one is perfect for splattering clothes and walls.
- Dark, Thin Blood - A fast and easy smearing blood that has a realistic tint.
- Thick, Realistic Blood - A touch of cocoa makes this blood my most realistic recipe yet.
- Gross Blood - Who can resist flakes of skin and scabs? I ask you!
- Fake Flesh - Chunky flesh that goes perfectly with a side of blood.
- Dripping Blood - A thicker blood that flows perfectly down walls and furniture.
- Scabs - My dad always used to tell me that my Frosted Flakes were his dried scab collection. Thanks, Dad. Thanks.
- Prop Guts - Edible fake guts that are sure to gross out your friends. A zombie just isn't complete without a little lunch.