What I Made
Just finished making a cape with your how to. It came out absolutely great thanks to you, made it with ease.
How I Made it
Fairies, hobbits, super hero's, villains, queens, princesses and the like all need a cape to complete the outfit. Lucky for you that a cape is easy to make.
What You'll Need:
* One yard of fabric, any color of your choice. Bolts of fabric have different widths, though, so the wider your bolt of fabric, the more flow the cape will have.
* Scissors [recommended scissors]
* A sewing machine or sewing kit.
* Measuring tape
Tips and Tricks
- * You can add applique patches such as suns, fairies, and moons to personalize your cape.
- * For a rough look, cut jagged edges on the bottom of your cape.
- * In the case of a princess cape, you can add eyelet or ruffles to the edges.