- Scissors [recommended scissors]
- Chalk – To mark your sleeve length with
- (Optional) Shoe Laces or Ribbon – You can use shoelaces or ribbon to lace up the sides of your shirt. Shoelaces will last longer in the wash because the ends won’t fray. Ribbon comes in more colors and patterns, though, so make your choice.
- (Optional) Grommet Punch – You could use scissors to make your lacing holes, but a grommet punch is three times faster ...and safer!
- Large floor space to work on
Now, let's get started.