- Check out some of the free sundress patterns in our Free Dress Pattern list.
- Feeling retro? Here are some dress patterns from the 50's.
- Make a jumper-style dress out of a large t-shirt: Turn a T-shirt into a Dress
- As a shortcut, try making a long skirt and attaching it to any well-fitting blouse: How-to Simple Skirt
- Make a Duct Tape Dress
- This dress has a tiered skirt: Sundress Tutorial
- This basic pattern uses just four pieces of fabric and just might work: Strawberry Shortcake Dress
- This tutorial includes measurements and in-progress photos: V-Neck Sundress
- This one is for toddlers: Simple Baby Sundress
- The secret to making those elastic bodices: Bobbin elastic
- This one makes me want to run in a field: Smocked Sundress
- Garden Dragon Sundress
Easy Clothes to Make:
How-To Pants . How-To Skirts . How-To Dresses . Recycle Your Clothes . 10 Clothing Repairs You Should Know . Beginner Sewing Projects . T-Shirt Surgery . Stencils Library . Top 10 Hippie Clothes . Punk Clothes to Make