- Polymer Clay such as Sculpey- This can be found at your local craft store, or even Wal-Mart. Get a package that has at least a 4”x4” chunk in it. Polymer clay is available in many colors.
- Elastic cord – You will only need about 8” for one bracelet. Elastic is so cheap that you can get five yards of elastic cord for about a dollar.
- Clear glass aquarium rocks – Find these for cheap at your local department store or pet store. They should be small glass ‘rocks’ that are flat on one side and rounded on the other. These come in different colors, so be sure to get the clear ones.
- A large paper clip
- Eight 1” x 1” printed pictures, magazine or photo cut-outs
- Scissors [recommended scissors]
Now, let's choose your pictures.