Pick a material that doesn't fray for an easy no-sew scarf. Try light fleece, felt or jersey (t-shirt material).
- Try a simple fabric scarf, which includes directions for fringe.
- Here is a cool scrap scarf from CraftStylish.
- No-Sew Jersey Scarf from Altered Cloth.
- This bubbly thin scarf from Pretty Ditty doubles as a shawl.
- For something different, make a fabric strip scarf from Craftside.
- Examples of this Look:
- Tiny ties from Michelle Yvette
- Roberto Cavalli Full Neck Wrap
- Stitch Ministry Long Skinny Scarf
Easy Clothes to Make:
How-To Pants . How-To Skirts . How-To Dresses . Recycle Your Clothes . 10 Clothing Repairs You Should Know . Beginner Sewing Projects . T-Shirt Surgery . Stencils Library . Top 10 Hippie Clothes . Punk Clothes to Make