Joan’s tomato red lips accompany her quick tongue, and those long black lashes frame her calculated glances. Her eye shadow is done in natural tones, a good fit for a fair redhead. See our guide to applying and wearing red lipstick
to help you out with your own ruby kisser. A video on how to apply mascara without clumps
should turn up those lashes, and our makeup artist secrets for making eyes look bigger
should complete the look.
Still need help? Hit up our resident Makeup Expert for personal tips to tweak your Joan look.
Next Step: I've saved the best for last. How to do Joan's infamous hair-do...
Joan Costume Points
- The Attitude: Think like a Joanie
- The 60's Dress: Sew Couture
- The Shape: Cinching the Middle
- On Top: Wraps and Blazers
- The Skirt: High-Waisted, Please
- The Sweater: Tight and Tidy
- The Shoes: Heels with Pointed Toes
- The Makeup: Hot Lips and Lashes
- The Hair: Gingers do it Better