For a very realistic look, the blood needs to have more color than pure red. A corn syrup base give this recipe a good thickness, but it is also sticky.
- 2 TBSP Corn syrup
- 4 drops of red food coloring
- 1 tsp cocoa mix
More Fake Blood Recipes:
- Spray-Bottle Blood - This water-based recipe is great for spraying clothes with blood.
- Dark, Thin Blood - This lightweight recipe is good for smearing on clothing or walls.
- Thick, Realistic Blood - A touch of cocoa gives this thick blood a dark tint.
- Gross Blood - With flakes of skin and scabs inside.
- Fake Flesh - Make chunks of flesh using items found in your kitchen.
- Dripping Blood - This reddish brown blood is the perfect consistency for dripping down the walls.
- Scabs - Make a clump of bumpy brownish scabs. Yum!
- Prop Guts - Use our fake flesh and gross blood recipes for disgusting decoration.
(Remember, red food coloring stains.)