A dark red blood that has a thin consistency so that it can be spattered easily and will look like old blood on clothing. To spatter blood, dip a paintbrush into the mixture, then tap the paintbrush over the area that you want a spray of blood at.
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 drops of red food coloring
- 4 TBS corn syrup
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop green food coloring
More Fake Blood Recipes:
- Spray-Bottle Blood - This water-based recipe is great for spraying clothes with blood.
- Dark, Thin Blood - This lightweight recipe is good for smearing on clothing or walls.
- Thick, Realistic Blood - A touch of cocoa gives this thick blood a dark tint.
- Gross Blood - With flakes of skin and scabs inside.
- Fake Flesh - Make chunks of flesh using items found in your kitchen.
- Dripping Blood - This reddish brown blood is the perfect consistency for dripping down the walls.
- Scabs - Make a clump of bumpy brownish scabs. Yum!
- Prop Guts - Use our fake flesh and gross blood recipes for disgusting decoration.
(Remember, red food coloring stains.)